Re: Please move a few packages from etch-test to etch

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Preparing for rc4, it is time to move a few packages from etch-test
> to etch.  Please move these:

I forgot one.

  live-initramfs 	  1.91.3-1.0.edu.etch.1

> The new hal and libpam-foreground packages are waiting for amd64 and
> powerpc builds.  We need both, but I believe we should release
> tomorrow even if the builds are missing, to avoid loosing speed.

The autobuilders have not compiled hal nor libpam-foreground yet.  I
guess they are broken.  If the amd64 packages are still missing
tomorrow, I'll make the release without amd64 as a supported
architecture.

Happy hacking,