Unable to complete installation-swap not active

Hi all, I donwloded skolelinux dvd few days ago and I tried to isntall
it using the expert mode.
I was installing it in a prtition og 5 giga and with a swap of 600Mb about.
My laptop (Asus A6Vm) has 512Mb of RAM.
Everything was working fine, it install the system (the longest pass)
and just after it I receive a message that say samething like "there
is none active swap partition in the USWSUSP configuration file...do
you whant to continue without a swap partition?".
My sawp memory was reconized and formatted by the partitioning tool in
the steps before.

I press "yes" and then I see the next message asking to configure nat.
At this point it doesn't matter if I press yes or not, I recive the
message that one ore more steps failed and I can't continue with the
installation.

Now I'm downloading with rsync the latest version but I wuold likle to
undertund if am I doing anything wrong or if you had the same problem
?