Using OCS Inventory in Debian Edu?

The Linex people mentioned over lunch that they are using OCS
Inventory to keep track of their machines.  It is available from
<URL:http://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/>, and packages are on their way
into the Debian archive.  It seem to be a very good system from
checking their web page.  Anyone have any experience with it?  How
hard would it be to get it up and running out of the box in Debian
Edu?  It might be a good alternative to sitesummary.

It seem to be PHP based, at least for the admin gui, and I suspect we
can use it to generate the munin configuration like we do now with
sitesummary.

Happy hacking,