LSM at Amiens soeems to be ignored by Debian-Edu people

Hi,

well, if I look at

   http://www.rmll.info/rubrique11.html?lang=en

the reason becomes more or less obvious because it seems to be
a francophone with one talks that is in English and the abstract
says

   We disregard that a great number of languages is spoken in our schools, and we often set our distributions up in a way that makes it impossible to change the default language and encoding. We forget to enable the writing of the (...)

Well, I remember that there were LSM events that had more
Debian-Edu attention.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--