openSUSE to release "add-on" distro image dubbed 'SLEDucator'

Novell SUSE's distribution openSUSE will release a new distribution for
educators. The distribution seem to be named 'SLEDucator' and will
probably also make its way into Novell SUSE's primary SLED/SLES distro
over time.

More: http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1079
and here: http://en.opensuse.org/Education

Should we perhaps try to integrate or at least communicate with them so
that we do not get another flawed process like previous launches of such
'Education' distros?

Does anyone know the people involved with this openSUSE project?

--
(o_   / With regards,
//\-X   Elected leader, FRISK (Skolelinux norway) <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_    Elected leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>