ltspfs, Floppy doesn't work

On an terminal-server with debian-etch ltsp5 is installed. ltspfs is running,
CDs and USB-Sticks on the terminals appear in /media/$USER. But the
local /dev/fd0 does not appear.

Udevmonitor shows no kernel messages, when a floppy is inserted in the
terminal.

I found no documentation how to activate local floppies on the terminals.

Just in the moment I noticed that the floppy and even the local hard disks
will appear in /media/$USER if udevtrigger is called once on the terminal.
But after logout the mounts on the terminal-server do not disappear. On the
next login, there are empty folders in /media/%USER.

Thanks!

Jürgen Vogt
Brasselsbergstraße 42
D-34132 Kassel