Re: Clean up of dhcpd.conf

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> No idea.  Probably because the default is to not use chroot?

I had a look, and see from cf.ltsp that we used to use chroot, but it
was lost when we started using preseeding of atftpd.  The manual page
for atftpd do not mention chroot, so I am unsure if it support it.
Should we switch back to use chroot?  It is a good idea from a
security standpoint, but will require changes to both the dhcpd.conf
and tftpd settings at the same time.  Also, I suspect we would need to
replace atftpd with a daemon supporting it.

Happy hacking,