seeing you in Edinburgh

I don't know if finally there is going to be any BOF or meeting in
Debconf7 with the DebianEdu people.

My colleague Antonio Ullán and me are going to attend to Debconf for a
little more than three days  (duties at work don't allow us spend more
time there). Will arrive to Edinburgh on 16th and will leave on 20th.

If there is not any scheduled meeting, we would like to meet as many of
you as possible. At least to see the faces of the people we already know
through this list, and if possible talking for a while about the
project.

Best regards.