Re: Please review draft press statement for Skolelinux/DebianEdu 3.0 Terra

Hi,

your name and email address will be mentioned in the press release which we
plan to send out soon, when we release (which might already be in two weeks,
maybe three, hopefully not more. See
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070520). So I thought I make sure
you know in advance :)

The proposal for the press release is here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressRelease_DebianEdu-3.0_Terra

Also there is still some translation work to do: at least lwat and
slbackup-php are only translated to english, norwegian and german, but not
more. The situation for internal startpage of tjener and the debian-edu-doc
package is similar. Help welcome :)

regards,
	Holger