Re: Why not include the workstations with auto dhcp IPs per default into the LDAP?

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 17.05.2007, 22:26 +0200 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> thanks for addressing this elderly topic. Indeed NFS4 has some security
> issues - and it has been discussed if NFS5 can solve them. Anyway...:
No No! I do not think about this!

I only hack every day the same computer into lwat because I test the
newest tjener. And so I think about not doing this work. :)

> There is some scripts that extract your MAC addresses from dhcp-leases
> or daemon logs - if you sort them (-u "unique") you will easily find
> your labs by brands. In case you fail to spot them with google, we can
> try together ;)
Nice but not my problem: I have static MACs in line I work with qemu and
bridge. :-)

bye Andreas