Why not include the workstations with auto dhcp IPs per default into the LDAP?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Why not include the workstations with auto dhcp IPs per default into the LDAP?
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:37:24 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dhcp155, dhcp154 if I use dynamic IPs it is not clear that this
workstation get allways the same IP? So I sugest to make a mass import
of all DHCP range driven IP for workstations in the LDAP tree.
Why not during installation?