[Bug 941] confirm: Needed place for serving global data to clients
------- Additional Comments From email@example.com 2007-05-08 16:10 -------
If i understand this request properly it contains
1. a new LV for general storage.
* no problem,
what's the minimum value it should be?
whats the maximum value it should be?
2. a new nfs export for this general storage
* doable in cfengine
3. a new samba share
* edit our default samba conf file
4. add the nfs export to the autofs
5. add the samba share to the samba netlogonscript
I do the same effect today with
ln -s /skole/tjener/home0/common /etc/skel/common
inside common i can optionaly make directories for
i agree that having common storage inside home0 is not strictly logical. but i
feel that keeping it simple is worth that breach.
should i make a new partition for a shared storage ?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.