Re: I'm new user.

[Massimiliano Fiori]
> Hi!!
> I'm Massimiliano and i want help you with this project.

Welcome.  It is great to hear from you. :)

> I have just download the stable CD image and i will intall it on my
> machine.  I'm Italian and can i help you with the translation?

Sure.  Most of our translations are derived from the official
packages, so translations should be done with the upstream
(originating) projects.  I assume there are an Italian translation
team for Debian, KDE, etc.  You should talk to them.

> I know the C++ and Java Languages.
> Someone can tell me how can i help you?

One thing I believe we should have is an up to date document
explaining how to become a contributor in Debian Edu/Skolelinux.  We
have several fragments at the moment, but not one collected and
coherent document.  Are you interested in making such document?

<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu> contain some references.

As for C++ and java skills, there are several tasks around for people
with such knowledge.  Perhaps you can spend some time improving gnash
to a point where it is a useful replacement for the macromedia flash
implementation?  Gnash is written in C++.  A few example applications
we shoul have working are available from
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/FlashInDebianEdu>.

We use IRC a lot for coordination.  Please join us on #debian-edu on
irc.debian.org. :)

Friendly,
System architect in Debian Edu