Re: New Debian-Edu/Skolelinux test DVD image 3 (test03)

Dear Petter,
thanks for your work and for your annoucement.

Am Samstag 21 April 2007 19:06 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> The ISO image is 4.4 GiB.  To download it, use either of these
> methods:

At this size, I assume there are all language packages on the DVD now?

What are the further plans for those who lack any access to DVD drives?
Our school has contacts to a partner school in Africa that has old PCs
to be used as TC. At the moment I'd rather stick to 2.0 "Venus" - but
I'd feel more comfortable if I could provide some Etch based solution.

Regards
Ralf