Re: Etch DVD: What languages to include? + PS

Dear Praveen,

Am Freitag 20 April 2007 10:02 schrieb Praveen A:
>  We (in
> Kerala, India) have the largest debian installation in the world
> (2500 schools and about 25000 systems)

This is very nice to hear. Does this mean...

> We had a debate earlier about IT@School GNU/Linux, a custom debian
> version.

your Custom Debian Distribution is named IT@School? Are there any plans
to join with Debian-Edu CDD (like LinEx does)? It would be great to
have some Indian schools in our data base of Debian-Edu schools. You
know, we have some kind of Atlas (Maps) displaying red dots for every
school...

Kind regards
Ralf