Etch DVD: What languages to include? + PS

Dear List,

from time to time we receive requests to include more languages on our
CD (now: DVD). As space issues should be fixed, now (or at least:
reduced), we should come back to that discussion:

Lior Kaplan comes into my mind first, AFAIK he supports Hebrew and
Arabian localisation. There have been further queries for thai,
armenian (?) and russian support. Also for US-English :/

In the first place, I had thought that a solution could be to supply
regional codes^W versions to bundle font types/encodings.

Now I had the idea that we can offer language support to the first 20
countries that show up in our testskoler database ;)

What do you think? Appart from Installer and KDE-related stuff, which
translations need to be done by new language teams? Do we have space
for further tongues?

Thanks for your comments
Regards
Ralf

P.S.: I dare not open a new thread on this, but I see a third possible
cutting line in order to move back to CD images: Apart from school
level or region/language, server/desktop could be yet another way of
separation. Reason: Servers must be stable, but users wish cutting edge
apps on their desktops. Both intersects on LTSP profile, hence I wonder
if this cut is feasible?