Future of OLPC

Hi,

As you know, there is no really OLPC team in debian, and we are quite 10 people
having an OLPC board so, it's time to do something.[1]

I cc this mail each people listed in [1]

Then I contacted the emdebian team [2] if we can join their team to get debian
working on this board. There were some answer to my mail and it's really
positive.

Here is the thread : [3]

So, I think we could join the emdebian team.
If you want to join, please send a mail to wookey(wookey@debian.org)
with your wanted login and your ssh key.

If you think, it's not a good idea or have an other opinion, feel free to tell
us.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/OLPC
[2] http://www.emdebian.org/
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-embedded/2007/03/msg00091.html