Re: Cipux test

Hello Patrick,

Patrick Winnertz schrieb:
> I tested yesterday again the cipux packages which were uploaded to
> debian-edu and discovered that many errors where fixed I announced one
> week ago.

Good!

Thank you also for your good testing efforts and your huge amount of
time you spend for this!

> But there are still huge errors, in the cookie handling and missing
> features in the useradministration (e.g. where to edit user details?).

Can you specify the cookie problems?
Oh See in your blog. This is a misleading error message: we fix
that. It should say: "This module is not migrated jet".

=> that should be fixed now.

* userdata is in porting state. CipUX 3.2.10 with webmin had this
feature. cipux-cat-web will have this feature in the near future again.

* userselfadmin (user changing password of oneself) is assigned to
Wolfgang Drotschman. We paid a flight to Soission for him to finish
migration, but he do not react on my mails for 4 weeks now. And do
not finish his work. So we might consider to assign the job to
someone else.

Please visit also
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/CipUX/ToDo
where you can see what is missing.

> Furthermore I think the useradmin site is not very clearly arranged. Why
> are there 3 fields for adding users.. and why can you choose in every
> three fields the group?: e.g:

Clearness is an important thing! Any comments?

Every dialog is for a different role. A student can have a secondary
Skel. This was a request of skolelinux.fr. Therefore this scondary
skel must be chosen or "noskel". And if no custom skel was created,
only the roles are visible as skel.

=> changed default theme a little bit to highlight the difference.

> In students:
>
> Group: teacher, examinee, assistant, ... but no group student.

Because a student is per default in the group student. You will
count it as a bug, if we add him twice. But I am sure you mean
the Forbach skel feature.

> Another thing I miss is the userselfadmin, the pupils can't reset on
> their own their passwords.

see above.

> For a full report & pictures of the errors for better fixing it please
> have a look on: https://www.der-winnie.de/?p=47

Ok.

Greetings
Christian