Content filtering in skolelinux 2.0

Hi

I'm looking for a way to work out content filtering for the web. I
have installed Dansguardian on Skolelinux 2.0 via apt-get. I also
found a Webmin module for Dansguardian which I have installed (had to
upgrade Webmin to the latest version for the module to work, so now
I'm on Version 1.320).

I downloaded current version of the blacklist from URLBlacklist.com
and moved the files to /etc/dansguardian/ and uncommented almost
everything in /etc/dansguardian/bannedsitelist and bannedurllist.
Restarted the dansguardain process and it starts up with no error
messages. However, when I start a thin client and access a website
which is supposed to be blocked, it's not blocked.

I haven't really made any changes to the Squid configuration, so maybe
I'm missing something here?

I used (bits of) this guide:
http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/stirling/computergeek/dansguardian.html

Thanks.