etch-test-powerpc

Hi,

I tested etch-test-powerpc yesterday (on a g3 233 mhz imac newworld) and
discountered a problem:

If I answer the "really use the automatic partition tool" with "no", the
question infinitly comes back. Then I answered "yes" (didnt have much
choice), and, ended up in the manual partitioner. Does i386 have the same
issue?

Then, in the end, the installer informs me that no bootloader was installed,
but the yaboot-installer.udeb is now present.

When I choose automatic partioning in the beginning, the installer complains
that the apple bootstrap partition is not there. Where are the partman
recipes kept?

Also I noted that when I choose standalone, I'm prompted for local user
creation (and not only the root passwd) - is that the same on i386?

regards,
	Holger