RFT: Request for Translations (SlSchools)

Dear speakers of more than one language,

our school database [1] was from the very beginning prepared for
localisation (thanks, Tommy). As more and more countries are joining
us, we should manage to get even more translations of

http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/xml/strings_en_GB.xml

So far, this is what we have:

strings_de_DE.xml
strings_en_GB.xml
strings_fr_FR.xml
strings_nb_NO.xml

(same location). I think, it is a quick and easy job to add more
translations. Just leave the <tags></tags> as they are and translate
the rest (297 strings, but most of it are country names).

If you know your locale (like ca_ES), rename the result accordingly. You
can send your translation to me if you have problems with SVN.

I expect to receive strings in Spanish, Polish, Serbocroatish, Hebrew,
Russian, Arabian, Farsi, Danish, Finnish, :)

Thank you -
Kind regards
Ralf

P.S.: Do avoid work be done twice: Please announce your job by a quick
reply to the list.