Re: lwat - user administration tool

Am Dienstag, den 16.01.2007, 12:23 +0100 schrieb Trond Mæhlum:
> Finn-Arne Johansen skrev:
> > Trond Mæhlum skrev:

> >> I have now installed lwat-0.6-2
> >
> > There is no such version, and I should know since I'm upstream
>
> Strange, because:
>
> kk-sk-fs43:/usr/share/lwat# dpkg -l | grep lwat
> ii  lwat 	0.6-2        LDAP Web-based Administration Tool
>
> installed from: lwat_0.6-2_all.deb
Yes, this is the version which is atm in the new queue of debian,

for native debian-edu packages you should use the packages with
0.edu.etch.x in the name, there is .4 currently the newest one (it's
also in our etch-test archive.

In the next version ( .5) this will be fixed:

https://yourserver/lwat <-- doesn't work
https://yourserver/lwat/ <-- will work :)

you missed only slash at the end.

If you use lwat on debian-edu system you should have a config like this:

--------------snip-------------------------
<?php

$domain = "intern" ;
$base = "dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no" ;
$ldaphost = "ldap" ;
$groupbase = "ou=Group," . $base ;
$homelocation = "/skole/tjener/home0" ;
$useLisGroup = "true" ;

?>

Sorry for the confusion with the version of lwat, I will clean up my
home-dir on developer :)

Greetings
Patrick