Re: lwat - user administration tool

Trond Mæhlum skrev:
> Patrick Winnertz skrev:
>> Here are some screenshots of lwat, this is an user administration tool
>> for ldap
> Just curious... Could this be installed on a Sarge tjener as well,
> replacing wlus?

It's possible, but you would have to use backports of php5

You could also easily install an etch-based workstation, then add lwat
to that installation (which will pull in apache2 I think)

> If, so, will it just work or do some ldap schemas need to be changed?

It should work out of the box if you use the templates prefixed with
"old" (oldStudents, oldTeachers...)

> Also we will be moving towards etch during the year. Can users from
> Sarge tjener easily be moved to etch tjener?

I've upgrade the installation of Time Kommune during the christmas, and
are preparing upgrades of the other schools that I'm administrating
during the winter holiday.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/