Re: 2007 french developper meeting changes

* Mathieu Duplouy - Cetril <mathieu.duplouy@cetril.org> [061220 16:52]:

> Hi everybody
>
> Cetril wish to propose some changes regarding french developpers'
> meeting that would originaly takes places on january 8th.
>
> We propose to postpone this meeting to start on february 18th (or 17th
> regarding flight schedules) so that we can welcome you during the whole
> next week
>
> on  saturday 24th february is the Fosdem in Brussels belgium, we can
> bring you there and get you back at Soissons on sunday from where you'll
> get back home
>
> please note that we will only handle the trip and housing in soissons,
> you'll only have to pay for the housing in brussels during the night
> from 24th to 25th of february
>
> wish that could be done that way so we'll get a very nice week
>
> best regards

I  get at least the ok from work for holiday
from 8.1. to 12.1.2007

I am not able to join the meeting in februar.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de