Re: 2007 french developper meeting changes

On Thursday 21 December 2006 13:58, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 20 December 2006 16:36, Mathieu Duplouy - Cetril wrote:
> > We propose to postpone this meeting to start on february 18th (or
> > 17th regarding flight schedules) so that we can welcome you
> > during the whole next week
> >
> > on  saturday 24th february is the Fosdem in Brussels belgium, we
> > can bring you there and get you back at Soissons on sunday from
> > where you'll get back home
>
> cool! That would fit _my_ schedules, but I bet now half of the
> people commited to the januar week wont make it ;-/ Na, let's hope
> it's fine for them as well!

FWIW, I was about to write an email canceling my participation for the
January meeting, due to a 2 month old baby crying for my attention
here :-)
But February seems to be a much better period for me at least to join.
So, if you need someone to second the transfer of the meeting to
February, I'll gladly be one :-)

Konstantinos