Re: being able to file bugs against debian-edu-doc for tracking issues

Hi
> But since the package is not yet in debian, we can't do that. What we can
> do (before the package is ready and gone thru NEW), is ask owner@debian.org
> to add it as a pseudo-package, which will enable us to file bugs :)

There is currently a build problem of the package in svn and I requested some
time ago that someone interested in docbook stuff should have a look at it :)

Why not just simply fix that and upload the package as it is and when we urge
an ftpmaster that we need it for debian-edu, I am sure that they act as soon
as they have time and in the meanwhile we could use our bugzilla.

Cheers
Steffen