cipux: cipux-notifier and cipux-client

Hi,

Package: cipux-notifier
 This is the CipUX Notifier to be used by the CipUX Clients. It monitors
 the LDAP configuration value CipUX_Notify_Clients and notifies all
 connected Clients when a change occurs.

Package: cipux-client
 It creates the netfilter chain "noout" at first and then connects to the
 Notifier and changes the iptables rules if necessary to allow or disallow
users
 the access to the internet (according to the LDAP-Values).

According to an older discussion (with Christan iirc), which resulted in
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/CipUX/needed_packages.txt we should
skip those packages, but they are still in debian/control.

Does that mean, that debian-edu (including .fr and .de) doesn't need them, so
they don't need to be in the debian-edu depends/recommends but should be
build for debian(-edu)?

Or should they be completly removed from debian/control?

In any case, please provide a better long description, I cannot really
understand what these packages do and what they are useful for. I have doubts
any ftpmaster (neither in debian nor in debian-edu) will accept the package
like this.

It's enough if you explain it here on the list, if I understand this, I can
commit the changes myself :)

regards,
	Holger