Re: evelopers meeting from the 8th to the 12th of january in Soissons (France)

Konstantinos Margaritis a écrit :
On Thursday 07 December 2006 19:02, Marie-Laure DAINESI wrote:
Hi every body,

I'm Marie-Laure from Cetril and I organise the next developers
meeting in Soissons that will take place from the 8th to the 12th
of january in Soissons.

Cetril (a non-profit organisation) will organise and pay for food,
housing and travel.

Today, we only have 8 personns who have booked a place for the stay
so would you want to conserv this dates or do you prefer to
modificate them and to come later ?

I would be willing to attend, though I know this might come at the last minute. I wonder if sponsorship can be provided, the problem is I've been away probably too long (doing my military service :-/. I would be flying from and back to Athens, Greece.

Thanks

Konstantinos
Yes, we can organise your travel from Greece.

Every developpers who send me a confirmation will recieve a private mail to organise their travel.

Regards
Marie-Laure