evelopers meeting from the 8th to the 12th of january in Soissons (France)

Hi every body,

I'm Marie-Laure from Cetril and I organise the next developers meeting in Soissons that will take place from the 8th to the 12th of january in Soissons.

Cetril (a non-profit organisation) will organise and pay for food, housing and travel.

Today, we only have 8 personns who have booked a place for the stay so would you want to conserv this dates or do you prefer to modificate them and to come later ?

Rgds,

Marie-Laure