all etch(-test) cds broken

Hi,

yesterday I tried the i386 etch and etch-test cds and the powerpc etch-test
cd, none did work :(

<h01ger> hm. i just installed^wtried to install debian-edu-powerpc, and after
answering the user-questions (name+pw, which already made me suspicious), d-i
failed: "could not determine codename of this release" (i actually tried
german, but i could retry in english if neccessary)

So it seems profile chooser is missing. Also, wouldnt it be useful to create a
powerpc etch-cd? (This can wait, until the etch-test cd works, but then...)

* h01ger tries i386 now :)
<h01ger> the i386 etch-test cd is also broken
<h01ger> the kernel moduls version mismatch
* sepski have been away a week. and i notice the etch-test dont work. missing
kernel modules on the cd. cd cd boots with 2.6.16 and it's 2.6.17 in the
pool. known issue ?

And:

<h01ger> arg. the etch-cd is also broken. cannot read libparted1.7-udeb -
retried with burning the iso on 2nd cd, same error. md5sum is correct :(
<h01ger> (i386)

So I had no luck with any of the CDs :(

<h01ger> should i try etch or etch-test?
<h01ger> and if i should try etch, than we should also have etch-powerpc

regards,
	Holger