Re: changes to Debian-Edu Archive Policy

Hi,

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 10:57, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> I altered the last point of the Debian-Edu Archive Policy[0].

It would have been nice, if you provided a diff.

Atm it's visible at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy?action=diff

> <snip>
> 12. To update this list it is compulsory to write a mail to
> debian-edu@lists.debian.org and include the changes with a small
> explanation. If there is no protest the changes can be added to this
> document and they can be considered as part of the policy for the
> Debian-Edu archive. If there is any protest this has to be taken into
> consideration and discussed in public on debian-edu@lists.debian.org
> </snip>

used to say:

 12. This list is not complete and some new points might be added. So please
make sure that you read it again from time to time.

> This point clearifies that the Debian-Edu Archive Policy cannot be altered
> just by the will of one person. Please see this mail as the first one which
> follows this point 12 and therefore I send it to the devel list.

:-)

Wouldn't it be better to store this policy in svn? (And have a checkout on
some webpage.)

regards,
	Holger