changes to Debian-Edu Archive Policy

Hi

I altered the last point of the Debian-Edu Archive Policy[0].

<snip>
12. To update this list it is compulsory to write a mail to
debian-edu@lists.debian.org and include the changes with a small explanation.
If there is no protest the changes can be added to this document and they can
be considered as part of the policy for the Debian-Edu archive. If there is
any protest this has to be taken into consideration and discussed in public
on debian-edu@lists.debian.org
</snip>

This point clearifies that the Debian-Edu Archive Policy cannot be altered
just by the will of one person. Please see this mail as the first one which
follows this point 12 and therefore I send it to the devel list.
I simply forgot this point when I wrote the policy, but this should make sure
that the policy always follows the aim of the Debian-Edu project and does not
stay in conflict with it.
Please feel free to comment on that or ask further questions if needed or
unclear.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy
(This policy contains the rules under which circumstances a package can be
uploaded to the Debian-Edu archive and it explains the suites which exist
there and their particular purpose.