School Database

Greetings and Salutations,

I am trying to evaluate DebianEDU for the a school here in Florida and after
looking through the extensive archives and documentation I have not found
what I am searching for and think that DebianEDU might be over-kill.

We have a number of different grade levels here K-7 and need to be able to
track each grade level with a student ID (barcode) for attendance. Being
able to print the ID cards from the database with barcode is needed.

Does DebianEDU have such a feature?

Thank you.