Re: Possibility to get a OLPC developer's board [Reply-to: debian-custom-list]

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:24:02 +0200 José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez wrote:

> El dom, 25-06-2006 a las 19:10 +0200, Knut Yrvin escribió:
> > If there is somebody interested [...], please reply to
> > debian-custom@lists.debian.org.
>
> Hi, Knut
> At LinEx we have interest in this project,

Please target responses to this thread to debian-custom@lists.debian.org
- and *not* debian-edu or other lists. Let's collect all the great input
at a single spot.

Knut: Sorry! - I realize now that you where simply trying to redirect
the above mistargeted response. For future cases, such corrections are
better done by...
 1) A post to the bad list explicitly advertising the intended list
 2) A full response only to the intended list (not both)

That way you actively avoid further mistargeted follow-ups.

Kind regards,

 - Joans