Re: Possibility to get a OLPC developer's board [Reply-to: debian-custom-list]

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 03:59:25 +0200 Knut Yrvin wrote:

> I think we should we coordinate our effort on the debian-edu list and
> debian-custom list. :)

I think you should not cross-post follow-ups when you explicitly
recommended to follow-up at a single list only.

When you cross-post your *responses* (not only your initial pitch) to
both debian-custom and debian-edu, then people from either camp will be
*punished* for joining the other camp as well. That's discouraging for
the joint effort you hope for.

I am writing this only to the list that should not (according to your
own recommendation) expect to see follow-ups to this thread.

Please kill the thread here, and only discuss this at -custom where
lurkers from other camps like -devel and -boot will look!

Kind regards,

 - Jonas