Re: nx-ltsp

Am Freitag 16 Juni 2006 13:40 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,I found a massage of yours on a debian list.
> HAve you suceeded in using nx with ltsp?
> I couldn't Understand if it would be possible to use NX clients with
> LTSP, but It is ,indeed, what I'm looking for.

Dear Marco,

I nearly succeeded - but then lacked the time to achieve the final
breakthrough. Maybe there is other reports from this list.

Do you have a running Skolelinux system in Italy? If so, it would be
grand if you could register at

	http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/user_experience/test_schools

Grazie,
ciao