Re: video DVD from the meeting in Erkelenz

Hi,

On Thursday 13 April 2006 12:40, Holger Levsen wrote:
> a pal video DVD is available at
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/debian-edu-erke
>lenz/dvd/ - I'm curious about feedback and suggestions for a better menu on
> the DVD :-)

I forgot to say: because I have not received any special feedback (*) yet -
I'm basically not sure if the DVD plays well "in every player" (*2). Also the
menus works, but IMHO could look much nicer. Suggestions very much welcome!

(*) I really appreciate those "thanks" mails, but I couldnt tell, if people
really watched the DVD yet. So if you do, please not only say "thanks" but
also "thanks, played well here" or whatever.

(*2) As they're made the same way as the debconf5 dvds, they should. But YMMV.

regards,
	HOlger