Re: Work done during the developer gathering

Hi

> > Well, we are trying to wrap up the release, not implement new
> > features, and this has been said repetedly on the list and on IRC.
>
> I believe Finn-Arne complained not on new features implemented but
> non-RC bugs fixed (in a way breaking other things).
No I think there were some major bugfixes, although Finnarne is right with
pointing us to the release instead of integrating new stuff (for example
barebone profile ...).

> Whatever - especially if I am the only one confused here.
No worries. IMHO we are all a bit stressed I think because we all want to
release a stable Debian-Edu version as soon as possible.

Greetings
Steffen