Re: Work done during the developer gathering

[Jonas Smedegaard]
>> Could we please stay focused on the prioritized bugs until we have
>> a release !!!
>
> You mean, Skolelinux is "frozen" in Debian-speak? That comes as a
> surprise to me.

Well, we are trying to wrap up the release, not implement new
features, and this has been said repetedly on the list and on IRC.

>> After we've release a Sarge-based Debian-Edu/Skolelinux, we have
>> some task on the todolist. But lets leave them on our private
>> todolist for now.
>
> A private list? Sounds interesting - does that mean some in the
> community is allowed to see the list and others are not?

There seem to be a communcation problem here.  Finn-Arne obviously is
talking about our individual todo lists, aka the list I keep in my
head about the thinks I plan to do, and the "list" I believe all
participants in the project keep to track of the tasks they plan to
work on.

> If so, how are people judged "in" or "out"?

Haha.  I guess you are "out" as you failed to understand what
Finn-Arne ment.  But not to worry, you can get "in" just by continuing
working on Debian and Debian-Edu, so the penelty is only aproximately
2 minutes of silence. :)

Or something.  :) I suspect joking about it will just increase the
confusion, but could not help it.  I guess I am "out" too then. :P