Re: Developergatherings 2006

Steffen Joeris wrote:
> On Saturday 21 January 2006 14:47, Frode Jemtland wrote:
>
>>Hi.
>>
>>Please follow up, only to the debian-edu list.
>>
>>The FRISK board has the following plan for developer gatherings in 2006:
>>
>>* 29.-27. Jan. Erkelenz, Germany
>>* 17.- 19. or 24.-26. Feb
>>* 7.-9. or 14.-16. April
>>* 9.-11. or 16.-18. June (Bergen/Spain?)
>>* 18.-20. or 25.-27. August
>>* 29. Nov -1. Oct. or 6. - 8. Oct.
>>* 17.-19. or 24.-26. Nov.
>

> Hi
>
> Thanks Frode for starting the discussion now.
> I am looking forward to Erkelenz and I want to give my vote for the
> 17.-19. Feb., because from 24.-26. Feb. there is carnival (not sure how
> important it is in norway or in other countries, but in germany ...) .
> Please notice that I am only one person ....

I vote for 17.-19. Feb as well.

As the dates for the gathering in February are getting closer, I would
like us to decide which weekend it will be as soon as possible. As
Steffen points out, the flight tickets will not get cheaper as time goes
by...

> Jorgen: Is there a possibility to sponsor the journey?
>  	   If yes when and what do you need?

Yup, there is always a possibility to get your travelling expenses
regarding gatherings in Norway reimbursed.

However, the number of participants on each gathering may vary (due to
the budget). It depends on location, the agenda for the gathering, and
so forth.

So, the golden rule is; always apply before buying your ticket.

The routines are described here:
https://www.skolelinux.org/portal/board/financial_overview

> I am asking because booking flights now is cheaper.

-Jørgen

--
Treasurer, "Fri programvare i skolen"
http://www.skolelinux.org/no