Developergatherings 2006

Hi.

Please follow up, only to the debian-edu list.

The FRISK board has the following plan for developer gatherings in 2006:

* 29.-27. Jan. Erkelenz, Germany
* 17.- 19. or 24.-26. Feb
* 7.-9. or 14.-16. April
* 9.-11. or 16.-18. June (Bergen/Spain?)
* 18.-20. or 25.-27. August
* 29. Nov -1. Oct. or 6. - 8. Oct.
* 17.-19. or 24.-26. Nov.

The FRISK organization will have a general assembly during the developer
gathering in the beginning of October.

I have created new files in our svn tree, under:
www/developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjekter/delprosjekter/agenda_developergathering_2006-##.txt
(where ## is the month number of the gathering.) We are now starting a new
year, and I have chosen to make thees files with a English name, instead of
the old opplegg_utviklersamling... schema we have had so fare.

I would like us to start to think more international from now on. Therefore
this name schema change.

I propose to have all the discussion about the developergatherings on the
developer list. (debian-edu@lists.debian.org) I know this will punish the
translators, that do not want to subscribe to the developer list. But I
believe there should be one place, where everyone can attend the discussion
about the gatherings. And these discussions should not cross post to all
lists, just to be sure everyone get the information. (Someone do not want to
cross post, others will forget to cross post, and then people will miss out
of the discussion, and the information.)

So if people want to attend the gatherings, they _must_ subscribe to the
developer list. If not, it's not our problem if they/you miss out of crucial
information.

--
-Frode

A list is only as strong as its weakest link.
		-- Don Knuth