Re: Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 11:48:35AM +0100, Frode Jemtland wrote:
> Thursday 5. January 2006 11:21, wrote Andreas Schuldei:
> > * Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [2006-01-04 10:32:22]:
> > > please have a look at
> > > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEduExtremadura2006
> >
> > so, nothing else came out of this then the thread about jefferson
> > and franklin?
> >
> > should i cancel the meeting or is there any interest?

Are both meetings i18n-oriented?
If so , I am interested in both.

WRT privacy, I sympathise with Petter's opinions, but I note that is
has been common practice for may years to deposit your passport at
hotels, whan you were a foreigner. So not much new here.

keld