Re: Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

Well, I am interested, but am reluctant to plan anything for mid May
to June because my new flat will be ready sometime during that period,
and I will be busy moving as soon as it is ready.  I have to skip
debconf6 for the same reason. :(

Quite similar to me.

I hope to make it to the i18n meeting in september, and have to skip
the d-i meeting in january because of the skolelinux meeting and the
conference in malaga taking place too close up to the d-i meeting.  So

Apropos Malaga: I personally got an invitation that I had to refuse
(I'm in a similar real live situation like Petter and have a quite
important week from February 13. - 18.)  I just asked them whether
they would also sponsor somebody else instead of me.  Write me a
personal mail if _and_ _why_ you would love to get a ticket to the
OSCW.  I'll remember that in case the organizers agree with my request.

personally, I guess the april and december dates fits me better than
the june date.

I try to organize a CDD meeting in Extremadura in the second half of the
year ...

But do not adjust plans just for me.  I'll drop the meeting anyway if
I experience that my privacy is being compromised.

Same for me.

Taking the bus is not an option with my tight schedule. :)

Well I have even heard about attacs against busses and there might even
terrorists who might manipulate your car.  I would only trust a horse. ;-)
I will not join the flame war of the other thread but have these list
members ever wondered that every age has it dangers.  Formerly we had wild
animals or diseases without vaccination, now we have some othe risks when
traveling (including new diseases you might catch when traveling).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de