Re: Why did Skolelinux choose a KDE desktop back in 2001?

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Knut Yrvin wrote:

No. Please read the article: Desktop memory usage

OK.  If you relay on Office usage (which will probably be the case
for students) the numbers sound reasonable.  It's probably me who
only starts OO if some fool sended me a document I can not view
otherwise ...  I have no real use for such office monster programs
and thus I'm the wrong test person to verify the results of this

Thanks for enlightening me