Re: Why did Skolelinux choose a KDE desktop back in 2001?

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Knut Yrvin wrote:

No. Please read the article: Desktop memory usage

http://ktown.kde.org/~seli/memory/

OK.  If you relay on Office usage (which will probably be the case
for students) the numbers sound reasonable.  It's probably me who
only starts OO if some fool sended me a document I can not view
otherwise ...  I have no real use for such office monster programs
and thus I'm the wrong test person to verify the results of this
test.

Thanks for enlightening me

           Andreas.

--