Re: Wiki: new "Cartography team"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Wiki: new "Cartography team"
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:54:04 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0612010749230.30313@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
xplanet 0.9 from woody!
Huh, didn't your read my mail about xplanet 1.x?
Perhaps you might like to download
go into the directory schulung-0.1/xplanet and have a look
at the scripts. It should be absolutely no problem to adapt
your parameters to these configuration options.
There are plans to move on to xplaner 1.x or even use different tools like KDE
Hmmm, I would be careful with proprietary tools. It might happen
that some people try to sue you for strange reasons.