Re: Suggestion for this weekend's developer gathering

[Halvor Dahl]
> Many schools would like to set up print quotas for students in
> Skolelinux.  I have been told this is possible in cups, but we have
> not been able to get it working.

What have you tried?

> Anyone who knows how to do this?  If it is not working, is there
> anyone who would like to crack the problem during this weekend's
> gathering?

For anyone to be able to look at this, a printer and a lot of paper is
needed.  We have no printer in the test boxes, so such printer would
have to be provided.

I'm going to work on other parts of skolelinux this weekend.  I hope
to verify that LTSP work, as well as test the zeroconf/service
location protocol stuff.

Are you going to join us?  You are not listed on
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/agenda_developergathering_2006-10.txt>.

Friendly,