[OT] XPlanet

Hi,

I remember that some time ago there was a request to port the
script that creates a map of the SkoleLinux schools to the
new xplanet syntax.  I think I have solved the "riddle" of
combinations of config files and command line options of the
new xplanet version (1.2).  You can have a look into

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/mpi-schulung/schulung_0.1.tar.gz

that contains a directory xplanet which might serve as complete
example to produce a map featuring markers and even arcs if
needed.  Note: It is strongly recommended to apply pngnq onto
the output to reduce the file size of the output.

Feel free to ask me if some details remain unclear.

Hope this helps

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de