etch freeze: 3 days left to update artwork

If I got it right, Debian/Etch will freeze 2006-10-18.  Packages
heading for etch the normal way will need to be uploaded ten days
before.  That is 2006-10-08, three days from now.

I would like the artwork package to make it into Etch the normal way.
This mean any artwork changes need to show up in the next day or two
(to give us some time to test it) to make it into Etch.

The current KDE wallpaper need to be replaced, as it is too "heavy",
drawing too much attention away from the windows and into the
wallpaper itself.  Are there any GPL wallpapers around to replace it?

The wallpaper is also used in the KDM login screen, and that one
currently look like
(sorry for the long URL).

Any suggestions for a better wallpaper?

Friendly,