Re: Trolltech ASA have employed two Community Managers

Mandag 04 september 2006 21:27, skrev RalfGesellensetter:
> Will you (Knut) or any other Qt representant attend to akademy?

Yes. I will attend aKademy 2006 :).

On Thursday, September 28th it will be a Birds of a Feather (BoF)
session with KDE-Edu. After that I will chair a BoF with the One Laptop
per Child project:

> Here is the link once again that lists some wishes for edu-software
> that could be rendered by Qt-developers (and possibly need further
> libs):
> http://wiki.skolelinux.de/LernSoftware/Desiderata

I will use that as input and ideas to the KDE and Qt developers at

Best regards

Knut Yrvin