Re: International web pages [Was: Spanish Web site]

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 00:08 +0200, Frode Jemtland wrote:
> Tirsdag 13 juni 2006 23:38, wrote Alexander Schremmer:
> > As discussed in the IRC meeting a few months ago,
> > international user docs should _*not*_ go to wiki.debian.org.
>
> I have though a bout this for some time. Where do people mean that the
> international user docs should go, if not into the wiki.debian.org ?

I was wondering the same thing, in my head the map looked like
wiki.debian.org, english documentation, and all development information.
wiki.skolelinux.cc  native languge docs.

do you remember the date of the meeting so we could look up the logs, in
what was suggested as the correct location of english docs ?

Ronny